We also recommend
These bowls can be used for rice, miso soup, and even salads. The lids can be flipped over and used for condiments. The bowls and lids can also be used both for mise-en-place when cooking. The facts that they are lightweight, practically indestructible, more attractive (stylish), and more versatile than most plastic bowls make this set a good purchase.
They are made from plastic which explains the price. But be aware of the size of the bowl. It is a small bowl that you won’t be able to drink a noodle soup from. It is a single serving or child’s size bowl by western standards. It’s just a single serving (1-2 scoop) of rice intended for spooning onto your dish, etc. Just like the one's all over Japan, they are about 4 inches deep and hold a single serving.
- Included 4 pieces: 2 bowls and their lids
- Color: black and red
- Total Volume: 7.8 oz (230 ml)
- Dimensions: Ø4.3 × H2.6 inches (Ø11 ×H6.5 cm)
- Curb Weight: 190 g (95g each)
- Material: ABS plastic / urethan
- MADE IN Japan.
Precautions for use :
- Dishwasher safe.
- Microwave not safe.
- Boiled water not safe (maximum temperature 176F / 80°).
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.