We also recommend
This large kyusu-style
teapot is the good and cheap item of our collection. It’s definitely not the
best quality from our collection but this model is made to be used on a regular
This tea set could be a stereotype of the kind of teasets you can find in every Japanese home. First, the pattern is the one of the sakura flower. It is the flower of the cherry tree. The flower is very famous in Japan because of its beauty but also because of its shape that resembles the one of a heart.
Also, the design of the teapot is called Kyusu and is famous for having the handle on the side, making it easy to pour tea to the last drop.
A great tea set for a moderate price. Bring Japan’s cherry trees in your home and bring spring out during your teatime.
- Included 4 pieces: Tea pot with its lid, strainer and two cups
- Color: white with pink flowers
- Dimensions of the tea pot: Ø4.3 x H3.9 inches (Ø11 x H10 cm)
- Total Volume of the tea pot: 16.9 oz (500 ml)
- Dimensions of the tea cups: Ø2.6 x H3.3 inches (Ø6.5 x H8.3 cm)
- Total Volume of the tea cups: 5 oz (150 ml)
- Curb Weight: 900 g
- Material: Porcelain for the tea cup and the tea pot.
- Made in China with the Japanese quality standards.
- This tea set is microwave safe without strainer.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.