We also recommend
Two simple egg custard cups, made traditionally in Arita, Japan, famous for its ceramic. Those two chawanmushi cups with lids have a modern design, blue and white stripes. They are medium-size cups that come with two dark wooden spoons. This set combines a simple but modern design with the good quality known from Arita. Of course, although made for chawanmushi, you can use them for anything, ice cream, desserts, creams.
- Included 4 pieces: 2 chawan, 2 lids and 2 wooden spoons
- Color: white,blue
- Dimensions: Ø2.9 × H3.1 inches (Ø7.5 cm × H8 cm)
- Total Volume: 5 oz (150ml each)
- Curb Weight: 200g each
- Material: ceramic and wood
- Made in JAPAN in Arita
- Dishwasher safe but it’s better to wash by hand.
- Microwave safe.