We also recommend
This beautiful kyusu teapot made in Japan deserves to be on your table. The lid has a fine design of fully bloomed flowers and another flower is to be found at the end of the handle. The body and the two cups are black with a rugged surface. The red color from the lid and from the end of the handle contrast nicely with the dark color of the body.
A thin and long spout and a handle on the side (kyusu style) give this teapot a good-looking harmony.
- Included 3 pieces: Tea pot with its lid, strainer
- Color: black with red flowers
- Dimensions of the tea pot: Ø3.5 x H3.5 inches (Ø9 x H9 cm)
- Total Volume of the tea pot: 8.5 oz (250 ml)
- Curb Weight: 625 g
- Material: Porcelain tea pot and stainless steel for the strainer
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- Not dishwasher safe
- Do not place in the oven or near an open flame.