We also recommend
Mainly used in sushi bars (kaiten sushi) in Japan, these traditional ceramic porcelain tea cups are printed with Japanese characters also known as Kanji.
All these printed "KANJIs" represent the name of the main fishes served in a traditional sushi restaurant in Japan.
Mainly used at the sushi bar, these are the perfect cups for ryokucha which means green tea.
If you are going to Japan, learning or interested in Japanese, these cups will be great to learn names of fishes. Next time you in a sushi restaurant, be ready to order in Japanese.Features:
- Included 4 pieces: 4 tea cups
- Color: white and blue
- Dimensions: Ø2.6 × H3.5 inches (Ø6.5 cm × H9 cm)
- Total Volume: 6 oz (180 ml)
- Curb Weight: 190 g each
- Material : ceramic
- MADE IN JAPAN
- Microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Please do not use this product near excessive heat or naked flames.