We also recommend
Perfect for a gift, this set includes 5 pairs of chopsticks and the original packing. The design is inspired by the Japanese Bijinga painting ("beautiful person picture").
Bijinga (美人畫) is a generic term for pictures of beautiful women in Japanese art, especially in Ukiyoe woodblock printing. They are usually depicted wearing kimono.
Nearly all ukiyo-e artists produced Bijinga, it being one of the central themes of the genre. However, Utamaro, Suzuki Harunobu, Ito Shinsui, Toyohara Chikanobu and Torii Kiyonaga, are widely regarded as the greatest innovators and masters of this form.
They are arranged in an aesthetical black box. The presentation inside the box is really simple yet beautiful with each pair being wrapped with an ornate looking wrapper.
The chopsticks are about 9 inches long and made from natural bamboo. They have a durable protective coating/finish which should be preserved by hand washing only. The end tips of the chopsticks have a very slim taper accented with indented rings.
- Included 11 pieces: 5 pairs of chopsticks and the original packing
- Dimensions: 8.9 inches ( 22.5 cm )
- Curb Weight: 125 g
- Material: natural bamboo
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- Please do not use this product near excessive heat, naked flames or place in boiling water .
- After each use, please clean this product by hand under warm or cold water and instantly remove all moisture with a soft and dry cloth.
- Do not use in dishwasher/dryer or microwave oven.