Waka chopsticks set
- Made in Japan
- Perfcetly weighted & feel substantial in your hand
- Ridges at the ends to hold food easily
- Great for everyday use
These chopsticks have a blue wavy design printed on them that is a traditional pattern here in Japan. These are chopsticks that can be used every day. The chopsticks are about 9 inches long and made from natural bamboo. They have a durable protective coating/finish which should be preserved by hand washing only. The end tips of the chopsticks have a very slim taper accented with indented rings.
- Included 5 pairs of wooden chopsticks
- Categories : Chopsticks | Tableware
- Color: natural wood and blue
- Dimensions: 8.9 inches ( 22.5 cm )
- Weight: 125g
- Material: natural wood (bamboo)
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- Dishwasher: NO
- Microwave: NO
- Oven: NO
- Due to the natural characteristics of lacquer ware, please do not use this product near excessive heat, naked flames or place in boiling water.
- After each use, please clean this product by hand under warm or cold water and instantly remove all moisture with a soft and dry cloth.