- Perfect for any kind of tea
- Made in Japan
- Coated interior to prevent rust
- Not for use over an open flame
Delight in the ancient art of Japanese cast ironware with this beautiful teapot. The rust-resistant pot heats evenly, ensuring your tea stays at the perfect temperature for sipping. A mesh strainer ensures no loose leaves escape, and the soft-grip Bakelite handle offers a comfortable grip.Features:
- Included 1 teapot
- Color: blue / purple
- Dimensions: Ø3.7x H6" (Ø9 x H11cm)
- Type of filter: stainless steel strainer
- Total volume: 14oz (400 ml)
- Material: cast iron with enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Never place on an open flame or stove as this might cause the internal enamel coating to crack. The water must always be heated separately.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool.