- Directly from Uji (Kyoto), a renowned region in the south of Japan, famous for its high quality green tea
- One of the healthiest tea in the world
- High grade matcha for drinking, for cooking check our special matcha for cooking
- Comes in easy-to-use airtight canister, to keep your matcha fresher for longer
Looking for a healthy, delicious tea? Look no further than Uji Matcha. This high-grade green tea is perfect for drinking or cooking, and comes in an airtight canister to keep it fresh. With its rich flavor and many health benefits, Uji Matcha is a must-have for any tea lover.
- Includes organic green tea powder (choose between 40g / 100g / 200g)
- Categories: matcha bowls | tea ceremony | teaware | green tea
- Origin: Uji (Kyoto) Japan
- Brew: 1.5 g of matcha for 40 ml of boiled water (80° or 176°F)
- To retain freshness, tea should be stored in a refrigerator in a appropriate sealed airtight container to protect from light.
- Once opened, Matcha powder should be used up within six to eight weeks to ensure optimum freshness, color, and taste.