- The most popular Summer drinks in Japan
- 54 bags of Refreshing and healthy roasted barley tea
- Make 1 liter of tea with 1 tea bag
- Antibacterial, antioxidant and naturally caffeine-free
Roasted barley tea is a popular Summer drink in Japan. Roasted barley tea has been enjoyed for over 1,000 years and is still very popular today. It’s refreshing taste with a hint of sweetness makes it the perfect beverage to enjoy during hot summer days.
This roasted barley tea contains 54 bags of delicious roasted barley tea that can make up to 1 liter of tea with just 1 bag! The roasted barley used in this product is produced from 100% natural ingredients and contains no artificial flavors or additives.
- Includes 54 tea bags
- Categories: Teaware | green tea
- Origin: Japan
- Caffeine: NO
- Made in Japan by ITOEN
How to brew hot mugicha:
1. Boil 1 liter of water.(Don't place the teabag in the water while it is boiling as this causes the tea to become bitter.)
2. Put 1 teabag into a pot or other large container and add the 1 liter of boiled water.
3. Wait about 10 minutes before drinking.
- Put 1 teabag into a pitcher and add 1 liter of cold water.
- Wait about 1 hour before drinking.