- The perfect cast iron kettle from Japan
- Make water sweeter and healthier by releasin Fe2+ in the water
- Modern style for enhancing your tea time
- Due to the iron content of the teapot, we recommend the use of a trivet / pot stand to protect table linens and surfaces.
- Made in Japan
Japanese kettles are made of cast iron and have been used by Japanese families for hundreds of years. The iron content of this tea pot helps to release Fe2+ into your water which makes it taste better, making your water healthier at the same time.Features:
- Included 1 kettle
- Color: black
- Dimensions: Ø4.9 x H6.9 " (Ø12.5 x H17.5 cm)
- Type of filter: steel strainer
- Total volume: 27.05 oz (800 ml)
- Curb weight: 2000g
- Material: cast iron with no enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool. Do not leave tea in the Tetsubin for a long period of time.