A yunomi (Japanese: 湯のみ) is a form of teacup, typically made in ceramic , being taller than wide, with a trimmed or turned foot.
Unlike the more formal chawan tea bowl which is used during the Japanese tea ceremony, the yunomi is made for daily (or informal) tea drinking. There are special pairs of yunomi called meoto yunomi (meoto means ‘married couple’) like this one. Made in Tokoname, this meoto yunomi set will enhance your tea time experience.
- Included 2 yunomi tea cups
- Categories : teaware | tea cups | Arita porcelain
- Color: white and blue / handpainted
- Dimensions of the tea cups: Ø2.8 x H3.3 " (Ø7 x H8.5 cm)
- Total volume of the tea cups: 6 oz (180 ml)
- Curb weight: 260g
- Material: porcelain
- MADE IN JAPAN in ARITA
Precautions for use:
- Dishwasher safe: NO
- Microwavable: YES
- Oven safe: NO
- Do not place near an open flame