Cast iron teapots & kettles, Gift ideas | Best sellers, Japanese cast iron products, Japanese tea ware, Newest Products, Tea ceremony items, Teaware gift ideas, Trending now
Nanbu Tetsubin kettle Jiyu
- Authentic Cast iron kettle from Japan
- Improve water quality by releasing fe2+ in the water
- No coating inside
- Due to the iron content of the teapot, we recommend the use of a trivet / pot stand to protect table linens and surfaces
- Also perfect for coffee water
- Made in Japan
- Included 1 kettle tea pot
- Categories: Teapots | Teaware | Tea ceremony
- Color: black
- Dimensions: Ø7.7 x H6.5" (Ø19.5 x H16.5 cm)
- Type of filter: none
- Total volume: 40.4 oz (1200 ml)
- Curb weight: 2kg
- Material: cast iron with no enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool. Do not leave tea in the Tetsubin for a long period of time.