Cast iron teapots & kettles, Gift ideas | Best sellers, Japanese cast iron products, Japanese tea ware, Japanese Teapots & Tea sets, Newest Products, Tea ceremony items, Teaware gift ideas, Trending now
Nanbu Tetsubin kettle Sakura
- Perfect for making sweet and healthy boiled water
- Durable and easy to use
- Made in Japan
- Due to the iron content of the teapot, we recommend the use of a trivet / pot stand to protect table linens and surfaces.
- No coating inside
- Included 1 cast iron kettle
- Categories: Teapots | Teaware | Tea ceremony
- Dimensions: Ø4.7 x H7.1 inches (Ø12 x H18 cm)
- Type of filter: without
- Total volume: 30 oz (750 ml)
- Curb weight: 1800g
- Material: cast iron with no enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool. Do not leave tea in the Tetsubin for a long period of time.