- Made in Japan & Dishwasher safe
- High quality coating and traditional design
- Easy to grab everything & lightweight
About design: Temari (手まり) Embroided balls are a folk art form and Japanese craft, originating in China and introduced to Japan around the 7th century A.D. "Temari" means literally "hand ball" and It was once a very popular child toy in early Japanese era.
- Included 2 pair of wooden chopsticks and their wooden gift box
- Categories : Chopsticks | Tableware
- Dimensions: 9.1" (23 cm) & 7.8" (20 cm)
- Weight: 70g
- Material: natural wood and acrylic
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- Dishwasher: NO
- Microwave: NO
- Oven: NO
- Due to the natural characteristics of lacquer ware, please do not use this product near excessive heat, naked flames or place in boiling water.
- After each use, please clean this product by hand under warm or cold water and instantly remove all moisture with a soft and dry cloth.