Oyako frying pan
- The special frypan to make Oyakodon,a well loved dish in Japan.
- Lid included
- Made in Japan
Do you know the famous Japanese dish Oyakodon? It's a Japanese rice bowl dish with light omelet of chicken and egg on it. This pan has been designed specifically for preparing easily this popular dish. Thanks to the handle you can remove easily the omelet from the pan and then place it over rice.
- Included 1 stainless steel Japanese omelet frying pan
- Categories: Kitchenware | fry pans & saucers
- Dimensions: Ø6" (Ø16cm)
- Weight: 500 g
- Material: stainless steel and wood
- MADE IN JAPAN by Yoshikawa
- Dishwasher: NO
- Microwave: NO
- Oven: NO