- The most popular Summer drinks in Japan
- 54 bags of Refreshing and healthy roasted barley tea
- Make 1 liter of tea with 1 tea bag
Antibacterial, antioxidant and naturally caffeine-free
How to brew hot mugicha:
1. Boil 1 liter of water.
(Don't place the teabag in the water while it is boiling as this causes the tea to become bitter.)
2. Put 1 teabag into a pot or other large container and add the 1 liter of boiled water.
3. Wait about 10 minutes before drinking.
How to brew cold mugicha:
- Put 1 teabag into a pitcher and add 1 liter of cold water.
- Wait about 1 hour before drinking.