Nanbu Tetsubin kettle Gidai
- The perfect cast iron kettle from Japan
- Make water sweeter and healthier by releasin Fe2+ in the water
- Modern style for enhancing your tea time
- Made in Japan
- Included 1 kettle
- Categories: Teapots | Teaware | Tea ceremony
- Color: black
- Dimensions: Ø4.9 x H6.9 " (Ø12.5 x H17.5 cm)
- Type of filter: steel strainer
- Total volume: 27.05 oz (800 ml)
- Curb weight: 2000g
- Material: cast iron with no enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool. Do not leave tea in the Tetsubin for a long period of time.