Katsuobushi is a dried fermented fish rock made from skipjack tuna (Katsuwonus pelamis) called Katsuo in Japanese. This ingredient is in almost every Japanese dish.
- Make fresh bonito flakes whenever you want
- Directly from Kagoshima Japan
- Full flavor and rich texture for making the most exquisite "Dashi"
- Easily make flakes thanks to this bonito flakes shaver made in Japan
- Included 1 bonito block
- Categories: Food & Drinks
- 32 Calories each
- Weight: 220g
- MADE IN JAPAN by Nestlé
Precautions for use:
- ALLERGY INFORMATION: MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES PEANUTS.