Nanbu Tetsubin teapot Seido
- An authentic cast iron teapot
- Coated interior to prevent rust and to infuse perfectly your tea
- Keep your water tea hot with style
- Not for use over an open flame
- Made in Japan in Iwate prefecture
This beautiful cast iron teapot is a must-have for any tea lover. The sturdy pot holds heat well, making it the perfect choice for slow-brewed teas like oolong and pu'erh. The attached stainless steel strainer makes brewing and serving your tea a breeze.
- Included 1 teapot
- Color: black
- Dimensions: Ø6.1x H7.3" (Ø15.5 x H18.5 cm)
- Type of filter: stainless steel strainer
- Total volume: 23 oz (600 ml)
- Curb weight: 1500g
- Material: cast iron with enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN by Oigen
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Never place on an open flame or stove as this might cause the internal enamel coating to crack. The water must always be heated separately.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool.