Cast iron teapots & kettles, Clearance, Gift ideas for women, Gift ideas | Best sellers, Japanese cast iron products, Japanese tea ware, Japanese Teapots & Tea sets, Newest Products, Tea ceremony items, Teaware gift ideas, Trending now
Nanbu teapot Take
You Save: $30.00 (17%)
- Perfect for any kind of tea
- Made in Japan
- Coated interior to prevent rust
- Not for use over an open flame
- Included 1 teapot
- Categories: Teapots | Teaware | Tea ceremony
- Color: blue / purple
- Dimensions: Ø3.7x H6" (Ø9 x H11cm)
- Type of filter: stainless steel strainer
- Total volume: 14oz (400 ml)
- Material: cast iron with enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Never place on an open flame or stove as this might cause the internal enamel coating to crack. The water must always be heated separately.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool.