Yamecha sencha green tea (100g)
- Directly from Yame, a renowned region in the south of Japan, famous for its high quality green tea
- The most popular and common tea in Japan and served for daily drinking use.
- Perfect for hot or cold brewing
- Rich in umami and has a wonderful sweetness with a slight, clean astringency
- Includes 100g of sencha Japanese green tea
- Origin: Yame, Kyushu Island, Japan
- Brew: 3 g of sencha for 60 ml of boiled water (70° or 158°F) for 60 seconds
- Caffeine: medium
Precautions for use:
- To retain freshness, tea should be stored in a refrigerator in a appropriate sealed airtight container to protect from light.