Cherry wood Chazutsu gift set
It is important to keep tea leaves or tea powder far from oxygen as much as possible. This cherry bark tea canister has an outer lid and an inner lid made in wood to ensure your tea's protection. Of course, being made of wood, it isn't 100% air-tight but actually almost all Japanese tea tins aren't. But be sure that your tea will be safe and tasty for a long time as this is a great craftmanship.
- Included 1 tea canister and a gift box
- Categories : Tea ware | tea tins
- Dimensions: Ø3.1 × H4.7 inches (Ø8 × H12cm)
- Total Volume: 12 oz. (350 ml) / 120 g of tea leaves
- Curb Weight: 300 g
- Material: cherry tree wood
- Made in Japan in Akita
Precautions for use:
- This tea tin is not microwave or dishwasher safe.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Keep away from heat sources and do not expose to direct sunlight.