Iwachu kettle Yakitsuke
- The original cast iron kettle from Japan
- Make water sweeter and healthier by releasin Fe2+ in the water
- Traditional style for enhancing your tea time
- Due to the iron content of the teapot, we recommend the use of a trivet / pot stand to protect table linens and surfaces.
- Made in Japan in Iwate prefecture
- Included 1 kettle tea pot
- Categories: Teapots | Teaware | Tea ceremony
- Color: black
- Dimensions: ØW5.5 x Ø6.3 x .5.7 " (W16.0 x Ø14.0 x H14.5cm)
- Type of filter: steel strainer
- Total volume: 21.9 oz (650 ml)
- Curb weight: 1750g
- Material: cast iron
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool. Do not leave tea in the Tetsubin for a long period of time.