Nanbu teapot Hiramaru
- Perfect for brewing 23.6 oz (700 ml) of your best tea
- Made in Japan
- Coated interior to prevent rust
- Not for use over an open flame
Looking for a unique and charming way to steep your tea? Look no further than this cast iron teapot from Japan. Made with a removable stainless steel mesh infuser basket, it's perfect for brewing all kinds of teas. The interior is coated in black enamel to prevent rust, and the pot has a capacity of 23 ounces. Best of all, it comes with 2 different colors : blue or pink .
- Included 1 teapot
- Color: blue / pink
- Dimensions: Ø5.3x H6.4" (Ø13.5 x H16.5cm)
- Type of filter: stainless steel strainer
- Total volume: 23.6 oz (700 ml)
- Material: cast iron with enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Never place on an open flame or stove as this might cause the internal enamel coating to crack. The water must always be heated separately.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool.