Nanbu teapot petit Arare
- Perfect for brewing 2 cups of your best tea
- Made in Japan
- Coated interior to prevent rust
- Not for use over an open flame
Nanbu (or Nambu) teapots make the perfect addition to any tea lover's. This Japanese-made pot has a capacity of 10 ounces and comes with a removable stainless steel mesh infuser basket, ensuring that your tea will steep evenly every time. The interior is coated in order to prevent rust, and it should not be used over an open flame.
- Included 1 teapot
- Color: green
- Dimensions: Ø4.5x H4.9" (Ø11.5 x H12.5cm)
- Type of filter: stainless steel strainer
- Total volume: 10.1 oz (300 ml)
- Material: cast iron with enamel inside
- MADE IN JAPAN
Precautions for use:
- DO NOT expose to salt, oil, detergents or soaps.
- DO NOT put in microwave or dishwasher.
- Never place on an open flame or stove as this might cause the internal enamel coating to crack. The water must always be heated separately.
- Wipe with a dry cloth after each use while the teapot is still warm. Dry fully before storage.
- Do not suddenly cool.